Associations and Memberships
- ACC – Indiana
- University of Indianapolis, Associate Science of Nursing 1983
- Ball State University, Bachelors of Science of Nursing 1991
- Indiana University Purdue University, Master of Science of Nursing 1998 Post-Master Science of Nursing 1999
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- Life Care Planning
- Cardiovascular Management
Personal Interests: I enjoy travel including international travel, reading, and fine arts. I also enjoy volunteering my time with programs such as Saint Augustine of the Poor, Habitat For Humanity, and the Wheeler Mission Homeless Shelter.
Publications or Research
- Presenter for Lohrman Education “Medical Records in Missouri” 2012-2013
- Presenter for Missouri Bar Association “Liability Medicare Set-Asides” 2012
- Presenter for Lohrman Education “Health Care Reform For Employers” 2013
I have published in one RN magazine, participate as a member on a national board, and I belong to numerous organizations.