Associations and Memberships
- Indiana and Illinois RN / NP Licenses
- MGH Institute Of Health Professions BSN 2011, MSN 2013
- Master of Clinical Investigation 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology 2009
- Member GAPNA, American Nurses Association, AGS
Publications or Research
- Westbrook, M.L., Garg, S., Tashima, K.T., Cu-Uvin, S., Taylor, L. (2012). Hepatocellular Carcinoma in HIV-Infected Women: Two Case Reports. Medicine & Health Rhode Island, 96(1):21-4.
- Clark, U., Cohen, RA., Westbrook, ML., Devlin, KN., Tashima, KT. (2012). Effects of HIV and Early Life Stress on Amygdala Morphometry and Neurocognitive Function. Journal of International Neuropsychological Society, 18(4): 657-68
- Devlin, K.N., Gongvatana, A., Clark, U.S., Chasman, J.D., Westbrook, M.L., Tashima, K.T., Navia, B., Cohen, R.A. (2011). Neurocognitive effects of HIV, Hepatitis C, and substance use history. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 18(1): 68-78
- Devlin, K. N., Gongvatana, A., Clark, U. S., Westbrook, M.L., Tashima, K. T., & Cohen, R. A. Gender Differences in HIV-Associated Cognitive Impairment. Presented at Center for AIDS Research Joint Symposium on HIV Research in Women, Chicago, IL. October, 2010
- Clark, U., Cohen, RA., Westbrook, ML., Devlin, KN., Tashima, KT. (2010). Facial emotion recognition impairments in individuals with HIV. Journal of International Neuropsychological Society, 16(6): 1127-37.
- Clark, U., Westbrook, M., Devlin, K., & Cohen, R. A. (2009). Cognitive impairments associated with HIV infection and exposure to early life stress in a sample of community dwelling adults. Program No. 628.13. 2009 Neuroscience Meeting Planner. Chicago, IL: Society for Neuroscience, 2009. Online
- Clark, U., Westbrook, M., Devlin, K., & Cohen, R. A. (2009). Recognition of emotional facial expressions in individuals infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) correlates with length of HIV infection. Abstracts, International Neuropsychological Society 37th Annual Meeting.